RE: Piktars??

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 28 2008 - 22:29:34 EDT

Jeff hasn't emailed me yet, I'll have to get after him about that video.
I finally downloaded the few pics off my camera. Seeing the buggy on the waterfalls, both upper and lower does NOT give those obstacles justice...

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....

> From: dml@tepidcola.com
> To: dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net
> Subject: DML: Piktars??
> Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 20:55:39 -0400
>

> So, has anyone spent some quality time with Flikr or PhotoBucket or
> ImageShack or imageevent or anything yet?
>
> I guess I'll have to get a camera again....
>
> Have not heard from Adam's friend yet. I really wish I'd remembered
> your MacBook sooner Andy. I'll be pissed if I only got to see that
> video that evening.
>
> Mike

Talk to your Yahoo! Friends via Windows Live Messenger. Find out how.
http://www.windowslive.com/explore/messenger?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_messenger_yahoo_082008