Re: RE: Temperature

From: Phillip Batson (pbatson68@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Aug 29 2008 - 00:08:24 EDT

Tried a new cap, and it dinna work. I left the cap off while I let it run for a while, and it seemed like bunch of bubbles would come up every few seconds. I let it run for a while. When revving the engine, it would draw way down. So I added more 50/50 until it was back up to the top. Then I capped it off. I'll try it again in the morning.

I've verified the fan works, pump is working. So either the tstat is a bad one, or temp sender/sensor is bad. There is a coolant temperature sensor and a coolant temperature sender. I can see the sensor, but I have no idea where the sender is at. Anyone else have a clue?