Re: Pulled a Ranger from the River

From: Barry Oliver (barrysuperhawk@comcast.net)
Date: Mon Sep 01 2008 - 14:31:25 EDT

You should have made up your own religion on the spot, DMLisim or
something and tried to convert him....

I had a girl going for the better part of a day telling her that I
didn't need her Jesus speech while I was working on her PC, that I was a
disciple of John Moses Browning, that my bible was the "green book",
that .40 was the number of *my* devil, not 666, and that I prayed
Sundays and Thursdays. I had her going right up 'til she googled
everything when I was done with her stuff. She was kinda hot in a late
50ish Hallie Berry sort of way so I didn't feel too bad.