Re: Piktars??

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Tue Sep 02 2008 - 17:16:15 EDT

Jason A Banta <jason.banta@louisville.edu> wrote:

> I use picasa, right now you get 2 GB of free space.

> picasa.google.com

  I've never used picasa (or any of the other online photo sharing
type sites for that matter), I took a quick look at the intro for
Picasa, but did not see any reference to the ability to create a
"group" account. Looks like photobucket will allow you to create a
"group album" where anybody with the group password can upload their
photos. Can Picasa do the same?

--
                                          -Jon-