Re: Semi OT: 442 is home and Crapota tale...Dakota tale

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Tue Sep 02 2008 - 17:35:11 EDT

Jim,

  Glad to hear you got your car back on the road, even if there was
some BS involved. :-) I told ya you'd beat me to it, mine is still
in storage. :-P Glad you could make it out to the BBQ - it was very
nice to have met you in person, thanks also for the well pump
diagnosis! Only 300some days left to rest until biking the trails
again. :-)

--
                                          -Jon-