Re: 2008 DML Special Olympics - Home safe & sound

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Tue Sep 02 2008 - 17:46:28 EDT

Michael Maskalans <dml@tepidcola.com> wrote:

> Jon,

> Once again, thank you for allowing the annual pilgrimage/invasion. It
> was a pleasant trip as always.

  Thanks Mike (and everybody else who dittoed the same),

  I dunno if it was just me, but the BBQ seemed to really fly by this
year! It was the same amount of time as always, but to me, it felt
more like a couple of hours than a couple of days! :-(

  Many thanks to everyone who came, it was a lot of fun, even if it
was too short! Sorry about the CO2 mixup; I'm still not sure if we
got a bum fill or if my brother actually managed to use the entire
50lb tank. I'm going to buy a gauge so I can check the fill before
accepting the tank in the future, it'll also let me keep tabs on the
tank to know when its time for a refill! :-P

--
                                          -Jon-