RE: 3.9/5.2/5.9 Waterpumps...flowkooler?

From: Brian (hskr@cox.net)
Date: Fri Sep 12 2008 - 21:18:10 EDT

No need for it unless you also upgrade the rest of your cooling system.
Even with a higher flowing pump, you will still be limited by the efficiency
of your coolant blend, your radiator, and your t-stat. Water is cooled down
in the radiator as it flows through. If you make the water flow through the
radiator faster, it's not going to cool down faster because it spends less
time in the radiator.

brian cropp