RE: Gas price map

From: Ray Block (BPracing@wowway.com)
Date: Thu Sep 18 2008 - 20:38:16 EDT

I tend to agree with you Jon because I've tried 94 octane in my Dak (MP PCM)
and I actually run a little quicker on 92 octane. We just came back from
our Division Bracket Finals in Indianapolis and my only choice at Sunoco, on
the way there, was 91 or 94. I chose 91 and ran the same (consistently) at
Indy as I do in Columbus on 92. No, I didn't win the event but I did last
4 rounds. The Dak didn't let me down, the driver did! :-)

Ray