Re: Piktars??

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Fri Sep 19 2008 - 19:39:44 EDT

Ed McCarrick <edmccarrick@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I added my pics but no video yet.
> Ed

  Cool; thanks! Your new camera takes a mighty good picture I would
have to say. :-) I've added Ed's pics to the meet report page, which
is here:

http://www.dakota-truck.net/MEET/DMLBBQ_2008

   I especially like this shot of Mike's cute lil' Dak doing what it
was designed to do:

http://www.dakota-truck.net/MEET/DMLBBQ_2008/ed/BBQ2008013.jpg

   I wonder what's with this shot of the Willys coming up the hill?
(http://www.dakota-truck.net/MEET/DMLBBQ_2008/ed/BBQ2008005.jpg) The
background is clear so the camera didn't move, but the Willys got
blurred; I didn't think it could move fast enough to create a blur!
;-)

   Anybody else get any pics or vids? Any luck on getting the video
of Mr. Maskalan's Wild Ride? :-)

--
                                          -Jon-