Re: yahoo

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Fri Sep 19 2008 - 18:09:48 EDT

   I managed to track down the dummy at AOL who had enough time to
flag all the DML mail he/she/it was receiving as SPAM, but apparently
not enough time to figure out how to unsubscribe from a list that they
themselves joined. That particular mouth breather has been
unsubscribed, so hopefully this will ease mail delivery to anyone else
unfortunate enough to be an AOL user. I'll keep an eye peeled for
similar brilliant individuals. No progress on the Yahoo front yet,
still waiting for a reply from them.

--
                                          -Jon-