Re: Tires

From: Don Rey (radon220@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 01 2008 - 13:56:12 EDT

On 10/1/08, Andy Levy <andy.levy@gmail.com> wrote:

> I miss my BFG A/T KOs. Really wish they made them in a size that fits
> my Outback.

Funny you should mention those, Andy. I drove your BFG A/T KOs for a
while at the end of their tread life. Steve (bought your truck) wanted
new tires, so he gave me his. They convinced me to buy them again when
it was time to finally replace. Actually my spare is one of your
tires.

Not that it matters much or has anything to do with this thread.

Don in CT
89 Dak Vert 318 NV3500 4x4 w/ 31" BFG A/T KO
74 Dart Sport 318 (too bad, no BFG A/T KOs in this size either)