Re: Late Night Archive Random Post Browsing

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Thu Oct 02 2008 - 18:57:41 EDT

Terrible Tom <silvereightynine@aol.com> wrote:
> This startling discovery seems to indicate that JON HIMSELF actually
> could be the one who went about setting into motion, the course of
> events that lead to the infamous pond incident!!!

   Hmmm, I'd better nip this one in the bud! Ummmm, "We regret to
inform you that the planting of any such thought(s), whether liminal,
subliminal or otherwise regarding said activity was strictly
coincidental and I can therefore accept no responsibility for any
action or inaction on my part which may or may not have precipitated
same."

   Caveat Trucktor. :-)

--
                                          -Jon-