Re: My Old Truck

From: Alberto Aguirre Jr (bluedoberman@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Oct 03 2008 - 13:01:06 EDT

Well right now the vehicle isnt anything....but I am into lowriding....so I'd probably do a hydro or airride setup but since I am into rock, I would like a rod feel...like maybe a chopped top and/or a combo Clear and Satin finished paint scheme. Right now its stock...not sure of exact year nor if it has AC.

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee297/nmeimage/ghostride/bomb01.jpg
http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee297/nmeimage/ghostride/bomb02.jpg