Re: RE: My Old Truck

From: Alberto Aguirre Jr (bluedoberman@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Oct 04 2008 - 00:01:20 EDT

well it was basically they stuck a large screwdriver in between the glass and window on side of door bending the jam and breaking the glass....This was after they tried busting the key lock and popping it out of the door. I never had it appraised, didnt feel like messing with a police report, figured it wasnt more than the deductible when filing against my insurance. I do want to keep it though for functionality of a truck being that my other ride is a '08 Mustang.