RE: My Old Truck

From: Brian (hskr@cox.net)
Date: Fri Oct 03 2008 - 19:01:45 EDT

Is there a reason you didn't file an insurance claim to fix the door after
the theft attempt?? Or did you file a claim and just pocket the money??

As for everything else, with the plans you say you want to do to the Chevy,
you could probably use the same amount of money, or less, on the Dak and get
it looking/driving great again.

brian cropp