RE: New 09 Dodge Ram Review

From: Hop (hopsdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Oct 06 2008 - 10:16:48 EDT

The next time my CEL comes on I'm going with the lemon law and getting a '09.
My '07 has been in the shop 12 times for the CEL. Several flashes, recalls, new egr, cleaned turbo, new turbo and now new o2 sensors. With only 20k on the clock I find this a bit much. In the last 12yrs my dak has only had 2 CEL's. One was a missfire and the other was o2's. The goverment really did a number on the cummins with all the emmisions BS. It doesnt smoke which is great but, they dropped the mileage 5-7 mpg to get it that way. Sad part about the whole thing is that I'll prolly have to have the turbo, egr and o2's replaced again in 20k. And $6k for a turbo when its out of warranty is going to suck.

--Hop
'97 Dak CC 4x4 318
'07 Ram 2500 4x4 6.7CTD