RE: New 09 Dodge Ram Review

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@dodgetrucks.org)
Date: Mon Oct 06 2008 - 10:50:49 EDT

Hate to say it, but they really messed up things with the 6.7L's. Getting
sick and tired of the cleanings as well. Best thing to prevent it though -
don't let it idle too long. This is the most common cause and then the
customers don't "run them" on the highway to clean them out. It's not the
correct way to keep things running right, but it does help until Chrysler
finally gets this fixed.

- Bernd