Re: New 09 Dodge Ram Review

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Thu Oct 09 2008 - 12:34:47 EDT

Olznut@aol.com wrote:
> I wouldn't get the Ram Box 'cause I will eventually get a
> shell, you can't put a shell or bed cover on with them.

Actually you can get a tonneau cover. Not sure about a shell, but
Mopar.com currently shows two different tonneau covers designed to work
with the Ram Box. I checked out the installation instructions, and
apparently there's a rail on the inside of the bed designed for this
kind of thing.

PDF link:
http://www.mopar-accessories.com/en-US/imagehandler.ashx?id=14543

I noticed it the other night when watching "Terminator: The Sarah Connor
Chronicles". There's a 2009 Ram with a recurring guest star role on
that show (product placement at its finest). It has a Ram Box (they
were sure to show them putting all their guns in there to show how
versatile it is) with a tonneau cover.