Re: WAS New 09 Dodge Ram Review - Now OT SciFi

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Thu Oct 09 2008 - 13:08:29 EDT

Hey, Jase!

<> I noticed it the other night when watching "Terminator: The Sarah Connor
Chronicles". There's a 2009 Ram with a recurring guest star role on
 that show (product placement at its finest). It has a Ram Box (they
 were sure to show them putting all their guns in there to show how
 versatile it is) with a tonneau cover.

Ya know, Susan mentioned to me that you & Nora were prolly watchin the
Sarah Connor Chronicles...
When we met you at the Steiger ranch in 03 (?) she made note that you guys
were SciFi fans...
The SCC is a good show, but I'm waiting for the final season of Battlestar
Gallactica...
& we're also kinda hooked on Stargate Atlantis...
The "Sanctuary" pilot didn't really hook us, but we're easy & will give it
time...
You guys check out "Fringe" yet?

Bob (DAKSY) Smith
DAKSY2K on AIM