Help!

From: SHAWN KEEFE (lowdak95@msn.com)
Date: Tue Oct 21 2008 - 09:53:33 EDT

Alright you Dakota guru's. I'm still fighting a problem with my Dak and I
know you guy's can help me out. The Daks been stalling on me and some had
suggested cleaning the throttle body and IAC port since I had never had it
done since I've owned it(9 + years) well did that and it was running like a
champ idle was smooth and came up to about 700 to 800 rpms in park from
around 400. That lasted about a week and now were back to stumbling and
dying, starts right back up but is a pain in the a** I can 2 foot it and
keep the Rs up but what else could be causing this,I changed out the tps
earlier this summer when I was having a problem with Trans not downshifting
to 1st after stopping. I am at my wits end, do i just start throwing sensors
at this till I get lucky or what. Now that winters coming it's going to be
the daily driver again(Time to put the Motorcycle away!) Thanks for any Help
or Ideas you guys can give me.

Shawn Keefe
95 5.2 Dak SLT