Re: Help!

From: Dustin Williams (dustinewilliams@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 22 2008 - 01:54:46 EDT

On the Chevy Corsica I had when I was headed off to college with all
my stuff in the car the battery and alternator both died, one went
then took out the other. I replaced the alternator when I stopped for
gas and the battery when turning on the high beams killed the engine
after it got dark. Does the new battery seem to be charging properly?
Of course if the terminals or wires off the terminals are corroded
then that could cause similar problems.