RE: Future of Dakota..

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 22 2008 - 14:14:04 EDT

I don't really understand any sort of rationale from Chrysler wanting to get rid of their small truck line.
Toyota is becoming the world's largest passenger manufacturer (maybe it is already??) and they had had HUGE success with their small trucks world wide.
Why get out of a vehicle segment when others are doing so well in it???
Instead, make a better product that actually appeals to more people.

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....

> Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 23:20:12 -0500
> From: awyse@sw.rr.com
> To: dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net
> Subject: DML: Future of Dakota..
>

> One of our Chrysler Reps were in last week; Word from him is Dakoa is on its way out. I certainly hope he's wrong this time. The info I'd found was referring to them being downsized; and geting a 4.2L Cummins Diesel.

When your life is on the go—take your life with you.
http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/115298558/direct/01/