Re: Larger gas tank?

From: John Dunlap (jsdunlap@roadkill.org)
Date: Mon Nov 10 2008 - 18:04:48 EST

A tank that has a corner filler tube could be installed in front of or
directly behind the rear wheel, with the filler tube exposed in the
wheel well. You can then fill from both sides of the truck without all
the waiting for fuel levels to even out. A tube between tanks can be
done by running two tubes to a point and splicing in a tee. Again w/o
pumps or placing an external pump, ala electric on the frame, you
still have the problems that Jon mentioned. For a few bucks more, you
could do the electric external pump thingy and most of those
installation directions can be found on line...

John

good luck and happy gasolining (?)