RE: Help!

From: SHAWN KEEFE (lowdak95@msn.com)
Date: Wed Nov 12 2008 - 12:25:37 EST

Sorry for the delayed post, been down with bug haven't checked my email. The
trans problem started last winter I posted on here and some thought it could
be the TPS so I changed it out ,trans hadn't acted up so I figured hey that
was it then it started stalling about 6 months ago Intermittantly now the
trans is acting up intermittantly ARGHHHH. So I'm just looking for some
insight before I take a sledge to it in my frustration (LOL)

Shawn Keefe
95 5.2 Dak SLT