Re: No start

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Wed Nov 12 2008 - 20:38:34 EST

On Nov 11, 2008, at 10:02 PM, Michael Maskalans wrote:

> I will be trying a jump start again tomorrow when it's not so late
> and I'm not so cold nor as frustrated.

My guess on the poor connection of the jumper cables were correct. I
tried starting it when I got home from work today right away and it
was a slow crank but it fired up. No issues refiring after shutdown.
That battery is pretty old though, so I'll have to be keeping an eye
on it....

I topped off the ATF and put about 10 miles on and all is well!

Mike Maskalans
'98 Dak on 4Dz