Re: was: High Output Alternator now: extra Battery

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Sun Nov 16 2008 - 19:13:24 EST

Barry Oliver <barrysuperhawk@comcast.net> wrote:

>> Barry Oliver wrote:

>>> Anyone have the link for the guy that installed an extra optima under
>>> the passenger side bed rail? I have been strongly considering adding
>>> a second Optima to my truck.

> Anyone even remember who it was? I thought he had a write-up on his
> website, but I cannot remember enough to even search for it effectively...

  I did some searching through the archives, and found a few posts
from folks who have done, or were considering doing, a similar thing,
most notably Bob Tom and Jayson Woodruff, but wasn't able to come up
with anything that linked to a web site writeup. Bob mounted his
battery under the bed in the spare tire area and Jayson mounted one
under the truck on the driver's side. Both of the above posted
details about their setup on the DML, which a search through the
archives would turn up if you are interested.

--
                                          -Jon-