Re: RE: 98 Dak 4 cylinder dead!

From: Dave Wilker (wilkerbeast01@charter.net)
Date: Tue Nov 18 2008 - 12:54:33 EST

It does crank, and sounds fairly normal. Since I posted the emaol (WEEKS
ago!) I have started taking the head off. I have another I bought from a
fellow in another group, so it is just a matter of removing the head and
check it for true. I am thinking of converting to CNG, possibly full time.
If so, I may have the head shaved enough to raise the compression ratio.

David C. Wilker Jr.
USAF (RET)