Re: 1999 seats

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Tue Nov 18 2008 - 13:38:59 EST

"Dave Wilker" <wilkerbeast01@charter.net> wrote:

> Good grief! I emailed this weeks ago!

    Does Outlook have a "queue mail until later" feature? Looking at
the e-mail headers, those messages from you that didn't come through
until today didn't actually leave your PC until today. (The Date:
header, which is inserted by the sending e-mail client is dated today,
and the dates in the received headers for each hop throughout the
transmission chain are all from today.)

    The mail server that runs the DML got bogged down a bit about a
month ago and was delaying some messages, but I fixed that, so when I
saw your message, I wanted to check into this just to make sure this
wasn't a re-occurrence of the problem on my end.

    For whatever reason, those e-mail messages didn't actually get
released by your e-mail client to your ISP until this morning. I
don't know if that's a Microsoft bug or a problem with the settings or
some other error, but just figured I would let you know in case you
wanted to investigate further on your end.

--
                                          -Jon-