Re: DML Calendar voting is open!

From: Terrible Tom (silvereightynine@aol.com)
Date: Thu Nov 27 2008 - 02:44:04 EST

Barry Oliver wrote:

> jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:
>
>> Barry Oliver <barrysuperhawk@comcast.net> wrote:
>>

>>> OMG I sent in a picture of a flat tire!!! You guys better not vote
>>> *that* picture onto the calendar...
>>

>> Ya know, I *was* wondering about that. But I put together the
>> voting page at the end of a really long day yesterday, and I was kinda
>> past caring at that point. ;-)
>>

> Well, at least the pic is of my brand new rim [thanks Mike, Tom, and
> Josh] and my brand new, doesent have 100 miles on it, tire, minus the
> center cap, which at the time was still sitting in Tom's living room...

aaaaactually - heh and maybe I shouldn't tell you this... but the center
caps got shuffled into a cardboard box along with Mikes bag of
marshmellows...when I got home from the BBQ... that box ended up getting
tossed into Christine's bed in the garage... where they sat until I
shipped em out to you.

Make what you will of that fact LOL

The white zone is for loading and unloading of passengers only...