Re: Need Computer Help This Time

From: Terrible Tom (silvereightynine@aol.com)
Date: Thu Nov 27 2008 - 02:49:51 EST

Barry Oliver wrote:

> Rick Barnes wrote:
>
>> I think you have a stuck brake caliper........
>>
>> Rascal
>>

> No, no, no, it's the brake booster...

well after my last post heres what happened - I started crunching SETI
again about 10:30pm CST - at 12:45 am CST - more than 2 hours later (par
for this problem) it had frozen. I discovered this about 1:15 am
CST.... so I downloaded and ran Prime95.

4 instances running--- 3 mins into it, one process spat out a computing
error, 4 mins, a 2nd process reported an error, 5 minutes after starting
Prime 95 - a 3rd process spat a "hardware error" message. the 4th
process kept running - but at that point I just closed em all down.

CPU? RAM? mainboard??

The white zone is for loading and unloading of passengers only...