RE: 5 Lugs

From: Ray Block (BPracing@wowway.com)
Date: Sun Dec 07 2008 - 17:03:10 EST

Azie, I do believe the late model Rams have a larger bolt pattern than the 5
on 4.5" Daks (and older Mopar cars).

BTW, I often wonder why some folks want larger than stock Dakota rotors.
Not that better braking isn't a worthwhile goal but....I frequently lock up
my front brakes at 105 mph while bracket racing. Damn thing has always
stopped just fine with stock brakes!

Ray