5 Lugs

From: Azie L. Magnusson (maggie11@mchsi.com)
Date: Sun Dec 07 2008 - 16:50:10 EST

Bernd writes: >> I wouldn't. Use the front hubs from a Ram
- they're 5-lug and they bolt right up. <<

Are you saying that I can get some front hubs off a Ram in the
Salvage yard and bolt them on to my '95's spindles and all will
be A OK?? Same bearings - same brake calipers etc and they
are 5 lug??? What years range?? Do the Rams have a larger
Rotor?? Can it be installed on the Dakota to help the braking??
While we're beating this to death, do the Rams have disc on the
rear, and can they be adapted to the '95 Dakota with not too
much "Pain"??

'If we ever forget that we're one nation
under God, then we will be a nation
gone under.' Ronald Reagan

Azie