Re: RE: RE: RE: 5 Lugs

From: Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.Com
Date: Mon Dec 08 2008 - 11:50:34 EST

Hey Bob, we're trying to maintain considering the economy. Ingrid, who has
consistently worked 50+ hours a week for the last 10 years just recently
learned her company is cutting her hours (no more overtime) and I just got
forced to take a 14% hourly rate cut plus lost my holiday and vacation pay.
Between the two of us, we just took a $20k+ hit to the annual bottom line so
all my projects are on the back burner again. At this rate, my Barracuda and
Dakota will never get finished.

How's things down your way?

Walt