RE: RE: RE: RE: 5 Lugs

From: Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.Com
Date: Mon Dec 08 2008 - 12:10:17 EST

In article <006701c9593b$bc13b340$5ab1fd0a@mhdcjgt.local>,
bernd@dodgetrucks.org ("Bernd D. Ratsch") writes:

> BE, BR, DR, DH, D1, and DS Ram Body styles all use the same rim/bolt
> pattern.

That is not in dispute. But Azie's original question was:

>> When did Dakota go to the 6 lug wheel bolt pattern that my
>> '95 has?? Are they still with that pattern??
>> My '89 has a 5 bolt pattern that is the same as my '79 Aspen
>> R/T and my '87 Diplomat..
>> I'd like to change my '95 back to the 5 bolt pattern.. Will the
>> axles swap out from the '89 to the '95?? Will the front upper
>> & lower control arms chango over?? Or can I just pop the
>> ball joints out and change the hub/backing plate & rotor
>> assy over??

If his goal is to convert his 95 Dakota over to the same bolt circle as his 89
Dakota, 79 Aspen and 87 Diplomat, using the Ram hubs will NOT achieve that goal
as the hubs do NOT have a the same bolt circle as the vehicles he is trying to
match.

It appears you have a separate but somewhat similar thread conversation going
with Bob and the answers to Azie's various questions are being confused.