Re: Sport Club Cab AWD won't shift out of Park

From: Dave Wilker (wilkerbeast01@charter.net)
Date: Fri Dec 12 2008 - 13:19:38 EST

Fred
I would check the voltage at the solenoid with a meter to make it is getting
juice when the brakes pedal is applied. Also, there SHOULD be a small
release hole near the shifter to allow you to release the shifter lever
manually. Good luck!

"If we can not afford to take care of our Veterans, then we should stop
making them"
David C. Wilker Jr.
USAF (RET)