Re: Re: tap tap.

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Thu Dec 18 2008 - 15:52:05 EST

Hey Bob!

Good as I can be for an ole feller...

Prolly in better shape than the DAKSY..she's held together with bubble gum,
bailing wire & Duck Tape...
She rattles & squeals & Leaks P/S fluid, burns oil... anti-freeze seems to
disappear with out a visible trace...
150K...not sure how many more "K's" she's gonna see...

How you been?

Bob (DAKSY) Smith
DAKSY2K on AIM
2K SY Dakota Sport +