Re: Re: tap tap.

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Thu Dec 18 2008 - 18:27:35 EST

"DAKSY" <rsmith13@nycap.rr.com> wrote:

> We were without any juice from Friday AM til Monday PM...freekin ice
> storm...

   I can relate. Our power went out here today for about 5 seconds;
that was pretty annoying.

   Heh! Sorry. ;-)

> On a DML note, driving to work last week my RED "Check Gauges" light came on
> & when I looked at the gauges, the alternator/battery needle was pegged to
> the right...

> Wassup wid dat?

> Time for a battery or alternator (or WORSE)??!?!?

   All the way to the right would be an overcharge, assuming the gauge
was working; wonky voltage regulator maybe or a short in the
alternator preventing the field coil from de-energizing? This was
just a one time thing, I take it? Got to love those intermitent
problems. :-(

--
                                          -Jon-