Re: Civic Also Doubles As Snow Plow Blade

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Wed Dec 24 2008 - 15:41:05 EST

SilverEightynine@aol.com wrote:

> Coming into work.. started braking and downshifting... its snowing hard...

> Chevy truck 3 car lengths in front of me stabs on his brakes and throws on his
> blinker at the last moment and turns into the parking lot at work...

   The Chevy truck slowed down quicker than your Civic? Or was it
more of a lack of reaction time as opposed to stopping ability? At
any rate, I'm glad to hear there was no damage! Its also nice to know
that you could pick up some supplimental income clearing parking lots
should you so desire. :-) (Just watch out for those poles!) ;-)

--
                                          -Jon-