Re: Buying a 1989 vs. 1991+ 1st Gen Dakotas

From: Terrible Tom (silvereightynine@aol.com)
Date: Mon Dec 29 2008 - 09:18:48 EST

Mike Sykes wrote:

> << Thanks for all the assistance for those who commented>>
>
> woohoo! Fresh meat!
>
> Seeing a new Dak enthusiast has brought me out of lurk mode once again.
> So.. here is a quick "what you need to know about Daks" to get you up to
> speed =)

(lots of stuff in the middle etc etc)

> - miggity
>
> 00' R/T CC - 13.92 on skreet tires.

Miggity Miggity Mike!!!

Hahaha - I was wondering if the mention of a Premagger Gen I was going to bring you outta lurk
mode heheh - whats up fellow (former) premagger man?

"Man is the only kind of varmnit [who] sets his own trap, baits it, then steps in it"
-John Steinbeck