RE: Re: DML Digest V5 #3615

From: Hop (hopsdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 08 2009 - 15:06:40 EST

> Really??? So, a $35-40K 3500 can be had for $15-20K? I'd have to
> agree, were I in the market for another truck, I'd definitely change
> my "used only" policy if there were deals like that to be had!
>

> --
> -Jon-

 I'll sell ya a 2007.5 ram 6.7! I'm in the process of having it bought back.
I sure hope the '09's got all the bugs fixed. I'll be going back to a gasser '09 hemi quad 4x4. I love my cummins but, all this emission and EGR stuff really messed them up. There are guys taking off all that stuff as soon as they come off the lot. I would do the same but, I like having a warranty. My rig has been in the shop 11 times now.

--Hop
Windows Live™ Hotmail®: Chat. Store. Share. Do more with mail.
http://windowslive.com/explore?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t1_hm_justgotbetter_explore_012009