Re: New Dakota

From: Barry Oliver (barrysuperhawk@comcast.net)
Date: Fri Jan 09 2009 - 20:23:51 EST

Gabriel Couriel wrote:
> <snitp> (see generally Honda Ridgeline).
>
> Gabriel A. Couriel

I would bet money the Dodge R&D types are looking at the Honda Ridgeline
and thinking that it's a good enough idea to warrant competition.
Either that or we may see a return to the mitsu-mini truck era, and the
Dakota "name" will stay but be applied to something wholly different
like the Chevy name "nova"...

Although, I have to say a pt-cruiser sized micro pickup [kinda like the
VW rabbit-trucks] might be fun to play with...