Re: New Dakota

From: Dustin Williams (dustinewilliams@gmail.com)
Date: Sat Jan 10 2009 - 01:24:09 EST

The GC platform would make sence especially since the durango is
migrating to that platform from one shared with the dak. It would be
more cost effective to have all 3 share the same platform. It would
have more engine options, think Dakota rt with the 5.7 and an srt with
the 6.2 and the suspension the GC srt8 has. The one draw back is that
it would be on a unibody, but it would be smaller, lighter, and get
better milage. The journey platform is the other one I've seen
mentioned, but bye bye v8. Let's hope for the GC platform.

--
Sent from my mobile device