RE: DML BBQ 2009?

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jan 20 2009 - 23:55:16 EST

After this current house, I've realized that a double-car garage is just not nearly enough space for me and my hobbies. You also have to remember that it's winter where I live for almost 6 months of the year. Hard to change the oil in your driveway when it's -40 celcius outside! lol

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....

> Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 10:43:32 -0500
> Subject: Re: DML: DML BBQ 2009?
> From: radon220@gmail.com
> To: dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net
>

> I saw it.
>
> You'll "settle" for a 3-car attached? Hehe... I'd like a Steiger
> hangar too, but I'll settle for my chicken coop.
>

> On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 6:52 PM, Terrible Tom wrote:
>>
>> Mr. Plow wrote:
>>>
>>> Hey look at that, I meant to send that only to Jon, an it went to the
>>> whole list.
>>> Fail...
>>>

>> Hmm - I didn't see that original post/email message, on the list?
>>
>> --

Windows Live™ Hotmail®: Chat. Store. Share. Do more with mail.
http://windowslive.com/explore?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t1_hm_justgotbetter_explore_012009