Re: DML BBQ 2009?

From: Dustin Williams (dustinewilliams@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 21 2009 - 01:15:57 EST

> After this current house, I've realized that a double-car garage is just not nearly enough space for me and my hobbies. You also have to remember that it's winter where I live for almost 6 months of the year. Hard to change the oil in your driveway when it's -40 celcius outside! lol

That's the temperature that one of the freezers we have at work is
usually at.....hmm...if I lived somewhere like that and had a freezer
failure rather than get dry ice we would just need to open up all the
doors ;). But yeah, I do know that it's hard to do much of anything in
that kind of weather. Even with the cold weather gear we're limited to
about 10 minutes at a time for activities such as pulling cases in the
freezer, cleaning, or maintenance.