RE: Exhaust size question

From: Ray Block (BPracing@wowway.com)
Date: Wed Jan 21 2009 - 10:09:01 EST

None that I can imagine....although I guess one couldn't be sure unless one
is prepared to perform some sort of back to back testing of the two sizes in
real world situations.

Tell you what, you weld up a 3.5" system and we'll throw it on my Dak. I'll
compare it to my current 3" system in track performance and street
drivability/economy and let you know. ;-)

Ray
'92 Dakota 318 magnum - full single 3" exhaust - 12.97 @ 105 mph.