Re: Exhaust size question

From: Matt Beazer (teseract@enchantedbookstore.com)
Date: Thu Jan 22 2009 - 07:20:08 EST

I was poking around Summit Racing, and found a "universal" Flowmaster
3.5" mandrel bent kit for a cat-back that I could hack together with a
decent muffler for about $225 + shipping. This compared to the 3"
mandrel bent kit with muffler from Gibson for $360... I think I'll make
my own with the bigger pipe so I won't wish I "went bigger" later on,
and save myself $135. It's nice to have a friend with a decent MIG setup.

The Y-pipe setup will be pretty pricey though...

MattB