RE: Garage space (was: DML BBQ 2009?)

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 22 2009 - 13:26:29 EST

Jon, every BBQ I attend at your place, I try to donate at least 50 cents, last year it was a banner year, I gave 75 cents!!! Kinda blew my travel budget actually, but it was worth it!
:)

Your current set-up has too much stuff in there that actually takes away from storage area...
You should build a 2nd storey within the structure, move all that computer gear, and "living" space up to the top level.
Oh, and boot out all of your brother's weight lifting equipment, no one is using that. lol

It would be nice if you could move the bathroom upstairs as well.
If you did all of that, you would open up A LOT of square footage. Probably still not enough, but it might get you by for another year or two. :D

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....

http://windowslive.com/explore?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t2_allup_explore_012009