Re: DML BBQ 2009?

From: Don Rey (radon220@gmail.com)
Date: Fri Jan 23 2009 - 12:29:23 EST

For that matter, if you dig down a few feet (ok more than a few, but
not much more) there's tons of steady-temp material
(dirt,rock,water,etc) waiting to take on your extra heat in the summer
or provide you with heat in the winter. So while you're at it, throw a
well or two down and run a pump. And viola you have geothermal HVAC
for which your only continuing expense is running and maintenance of
your water pump.

Ok so maybe air ducts are easier and cheaper for your application.

Don in CT