Re: DML BBQ 2009?

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Fri Jan 23 2009 - 19:53:40 EST

Jason Bleazard <dml@bleazard.net> wrote:
> Terrible Tom wrote:
>>
>> Here we go - Jon and Jason standing around in a frozen parking lot with
>> hoods raised, plotting things again...
>>
>> er... well without the standing outside part... or the freezing part..
>> or the Daks with hoods up...
>>
>> but the rest is all like.. totally the same...

> Be afraid when the oscilloscope comes out.

   I think the standard troubleshooting flowchart goes something like:

   1. Test with 'scope
       1a. Fixed itself? Start next project.
       1b. Still broken? Go to step 2.

   2. Use duct tape and/or WD-40, as applicable
       2a. Fixed? Start next project.
       2b. Still broken? Go to step 3.

   3. Use gasoline plus thermal catalyst
       3a. Start next project.