Re: DML BBQ 2009?

From: Terrible Tom (silvereightynine@aol.com)
Date: Fri Jan 23 2009 - 23:12:03 EST

Jason Bleazard wrote:

> Terrible Tom wrote:
>
>>Here we go - Jon and Jason standing around in a frozen parking lot with
>>hoods raised, plotting things again...
>>
>>er... well without the standing outside part... or the freezing part..
>>or the Daks with hoods up...
>>
>>but the rest is all like.. totally the same...
>

> Be afraid when the oscilloscope comes out.

LOL the sad part is I really like Jon's idea and I am really envious that he will actually
impliment it, long before I'll ever have time to set up anything along those lines for myself.

My cooling solution for 7 computers running full load 24/7 - is to leave my bedroom window open
several inches all through the winter.. and running a window AC unit in the summer...

What I would rather do than vent all that heat outside is to pipe it back into the house to
help heat it in the winter. I was actually thinking of relocating them all to the basement,
build a filtered enclosure, with a duct to pipe the air into another part of the house.

Hmmm - summer project... heh

"Man is the only kind of varmnit [who] sets his own trap, baits it, then steps in it"
-John Steinbeck